Aegis Montgomery House History and Elegance
Luxury Aged Care RAD from $350,000 to $950,000
- Deluxe resident suites with private bathrooms
- A safe, secure and friendly community
- 5 Star Dining with sumptuous menu
- Quality aged care that enriches your mind, body and soul
- Freedom to spend your day your way
- Managed by WA’s leading aged care provider
RSVP by calling Tammy on 9314 0614.
or register your interest at email@example.com
Montgomery House Mount Claremont, is a magnificent group of heritage buildings with over 100 years of history. Acquired by Aegis in 2012, it has undergone a complete and remarkable renovation to transform it into a unique and exclusive aged care residence.
Offering an exceptional level of luxury, many of the 80 spacious rooms retain their original heritage features including high ceilings, polished floorboards, exposed beams and some with fireplaces. Beautifully landscaped gardens and quiet courtyards surround the whole building.
This superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be kept up-to-date with all the latest news, promotions and events.